Dear Valued Customers,
In order to best manage exposure to you and your employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing some new protocols for receiving and processing your orders to safely and rapidly supply you with the products you need to keep your job sites running.
New Ordering Protocols
Effective: February 22, 2022
- Our hours of operations remain Monday to Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm (Closed Saturday and Sunday)
- Our Showroom and sales desk are open to the public.
- Masks are required to enter the building. (Vaccine passports are no longer required.)
- Our yard is closed to the public unless accompanied by a Merkley employee.
- Customers can continue to call in their order by telephone (613.728.2693) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow some time to put your order together.
- Customers can remain in their vehicles and we will load your order onto your vehicle or place it beside.
- Payment options: On Account, Debit, Visa, Mastercard. Cash is discouraged.
- Orders for delivery will be processed as normal. When your order is delivered, a photo of the delivered products on site will constitute a signature.
Merkley is committed to keeping the construction industry going strong throughout this crisis.
Last updated: Feb 22, 2022